INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING TO GAIN PSYCHOTHERAPIST SKILLS
INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING REGISTRATION FORM
INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING INVITATION LETTER
Dear colleagues and esteemed physicians and mental health professionals …
To know yourself is ENLIGHTENMENT, to know the other is WISDOM. Awareness and insight provide enlightenment, empathy brings wisdom. We want to inform you about INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING, in which we tell that the remedy is in yourself in order to be a happy and healthy person being at peace with yourself and the world, self-confident and knowing what you want. And we believe that you will take the first step towards enlightenment and wisdom.
This training covering psychotherapeutic approaches of many cognitive psychotherapy theorists including Albert Ellis, Aaron Beck, Jeffrey E. Young, Linehan, Jon Kabat Zinn, INTEGRATIVE AND SYSTEMIC PERSPECTIVES with the depth of psychodynamic psychotherapy schools and psychophilosophy will be given by using modern education concepts (personalization, learning by applying, teamwork and guided discovery of knowledge), and the model of “If I hear, I forget, if I see, I remember and if I do I learn”.
With the “SOCIAL PROGRAM” at every saturday evening, you will feel the friendship and warmth; with the “GROUP EXPERIENCES”, you will face yourself, your past, your sharp aspects which prevent you from doing psychotherapy, sexual therapy or marriage therapy; with “HOMEWORKS”, “FINAL EXAMS”, “DISSERTATION” and “PRESENTATIONS” you will consolidate your training and finally you will gain “PSYCHOTHERAPY SKILLS”.
The training consists of different stages including “BASIC AND ADVANCED ICPT THEORETICAL TRAINING”, “ICPT FORMULATION TRAINING”, “ICPT INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP SUPERVISION”. According to the DRAFT LAW OF MENTAL HEALTH only mental health professionals and physicians can participate in this training. To register this training, you can call WHATSAPP LINE 0 (555) 274 41 97 or you can get more information from www.iicpi.org.
With friendship, love and respect …
Prof. Dr. Cengiz GÜLEÇ
INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE President
+90(555) 274 41 97
* 60-hours “BASIC ICPT” is planned as two days a month on Wednesday and Thursday.
* “TRAINING PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE” approved by INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE and Prof. Dr. CENGİZ GÜLEÇ will be given to the participants who completed the “BASIC ICPT”.
* The participants who completed the 60-hours “BASIC ICPT” can attend 60-hours “ADVANCED ICPT”, “ICPT FORMULATION TRAINING” and ” ICPT SUPERVISION TRAINING” respectively and will be given total 240-hours of “TRAINING PARTICIPATION CERTIFICATE” approved by INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE and Prof. Dr. CENGİZ GÜLEÇ
* Cognitive behavioral therapies have continued their development and contributions to the field of psychotherapy ever since they emerged. However, the integration of cognitive therapy-based approaches with psychodynamic approaches, emotion and emotion regulation concepts will enrich the implementation area of integrative cognitive psychotherapy.
* For a PSYCHOTHERAPIST candidate, the main point is not only a CERTIFICATE, but a sustainable QUALITY in the journey of DEVELOPMENT, CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION.
* IICPI trainings are definitely not “distant training”. IICPI’s goal is not to give a certificate, which is just a piece of paper. IICPI’s goals are to enable the participants to gain the integrative cognitive psychotherapy skills approved by the certificate; to provide an ethic, multi-disciplinary, eclectic and scientific perspective; to make the participants a member of the IICPI FAMILY, where loneliness is transformed into a rich social environment.
– Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
– Rational Emotional Behavior Therapy (ADDT)
– Schema-Focused Psychotherapy (Schema Therapy)
– Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Schools
– Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy
– Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program
– Solution Focused Short Term Therapy
– Reality Therapy
– Impact Therapy
– Emotionally Focused Psychotherapy
– Integrative Emotion Regulation Therapy
– Emotion Regulation Therapy
– Gestalt Therapy Approach
– Dialectic Behavior Therapy
– Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
– Cognitive Behavioral Analysis Psychotherapy
– Functional Analytic Psychotherapy
– Integrative Behavioral Couple Therapy
– Metacognition Therapy
– EFT and NLP
Modul 1: 16-17 OCTOBER 2019
Modul 2: 20-21 NOVEMBER 2019
Modul 3: 18-19 DECEMBER 2019
TRAINING DAYS AND HOURS
Wednesday and Thursday between 09.00-18.00
INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE (IICPI)
* 0.555.274 41 97
WHY IS INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING NEEDED?
In our country, it is a widely accepted fact that there is a demand for psychotherapy training in most of the institutions providing training for psychology, psychological counseling, family counseling or psychiatry specialization… In order to fill this deficiency to some extent, INTERNATIONAL INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE gives INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING with a distinguished training team including Prof. Dr. CENGİZ GÜLEÇ and PSYCHOTHERAPIST CEM KEÇE.
It is easy to think and say, but it is very difficult to live, to bring to a successful conclusion and to continue it for years. Success is to get what you want, and happiness is to love what you get. As Albert Einstein said; you succeed if you’re being imitated, not being appreciated. For this reason, we see our success as a journey, not as a destination, as a sum of what we have and we want to share our experiences. Because people are born with the urge to learn.
Human nature is curious about learning and enjoys it. However, this impulse begins to disappear in time from infancy. As INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE we organize trainings that will add value to life and people in order to reactivate this impulse. So, what is the difference of the trainings of INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE? 60 + 60 + 60 + 60 = 240 hours INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING with Prof. Dr. CENGİZ GÜLEÇ and PSYCHOTHERAPIST CEM KEÇE provides the following:
– INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE refers CLIENTS to the trainees who completed the training.
– Trainees can participate in other trainings, congresses, symposiums and seminars organized by INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE with a reduced participation fee.
– Offers the opportunity to REPEAT the same trainings for FREE.
– The trainings are modular and each module has a separate training content.
– The psychotherapeutic approaches of many cognitive psychotherapy theorists, especially Albert Ellis, Aaron Beck, Jeffrey E. Young, Linehan, Jon Kabat Zinn, are explained. The training is based on the INTEGRATIVE AND SYSTEMIC PERSPECTIVE of psychodynamic approach and psychophilosophy. The secret of ANALYTİCAL THİNKİNG and COGNITIVE-BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTION is taught by using modern education concepts (personalization, learning by applying, teamwork and guided discovery of knowledge), and the model of “If I hear, I forget, if I see, I remember and if I do, I learn”.
– In order to ensure the integrity of the subject, the training is given by a distinguished training team including Prof. Dr. CENGİZ GÜLEÇ and PSYCHOTHERAPIST CEM KEÇE.
– The techniques that are easy to understand and apply are taught via CASE PRESENTATIONS AND PSYCHOTHERAPY EDUCATION VIDEOS.
– The training is based on a multi-disciplinary approach.
– SUPERVISION is provided with a holistic approach.
– It is aimed to increase awareness of the trainees with group psychotherapy practices, subject presentations of trainees, group discussions, role-playing games and psychotherapy practices.
– The trainings are updated every time with the latest scientific data, researches and active participation of trainees.
INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY TRAINING with Prof. Dr. CENGİZ GÜLEÇ and PSYCHOTHERAPIST CEM KEÇE; advocates integrative thinking and teaches psychotherapeutic skill techniques that are easily understood and applicable to mental health professionals who are just beginning to undertake psychotherapy or who want to learn the science and art of psychotherapy, and to physicians who want to develop the art of practicing medicine. Integrative thinking reveals that everything in the universe is part of the same whole, acting as a single system, aware of each other, and communicating and interacting with each other. Each existing unit has the ability to influence, change and direct others. Therefore, even the smallest unit is necessary, important and valuable.
One of the most important differences that distinguishes the trainings of INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE from imitations and other approaches is its structure that always keeps the “multi-disciplinary approach” and “holistic view of human” in the center and builds everything around it. Its approach is based on the fundamental awareness that everything in psychology is a reflection of a whole, so the life of the individual and the couple should be seen as a whole. Besides its holistic approach, it has a systematic structure. It aims to reach solutions and results with methodological techniques and tools in a structure with a certain beginning and end without letting the psychotherapist or the client get lost in the therapy process. This systematic approach also supports the clients to gain skills such as focusing on the future and solution, reaching their own answers in a short time.
INTERNALIZING INFORMATION WITH CASE PRESENTATIONS…
The trainings of INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE are based on interactive and permanent learning. The difference of the trainings of INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE is that each training is designed according to the characteristics and needs of the participants with many CASE PRESENTATIONS and TRAINING VIDEOS.
A TEAM STUDY THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE WITH CLIENT REFERRAL …
All the trainees who have completed their training are added to the LIST of THERAPISTS at www.iicpi.org, which is the website of INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE which has an international psychology network. Thus, it is ensured that the clients reach them. One of the important services offered by INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE is FREE CONSULTING SERVICE by phone and e-mail ([email protected]). This service not only informs the phones coming from all around the country, but also results in referral to the specialist in the same province for the treatment of the problem.
REGISTRATION WITH REDUCED FEE
We offer SUPERVISION to all trainees who completed their training. In addition, we offer discounted participation to our symposium, national and international congresses that we regularly and alternately organize in cooperation with the Association of Psychotherapy and Psychotherapists (PSİKODER) and Sexual Health Institute Association (CİSED).
VALUE FOCUSED PERSPECTIVE…
The trainings of INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE enable the trainees to add value to themselves, their lives, their identities, and to recognize the harmony of their values and current life conditions. This helps them to activate their internal motivations by enabling them to look at their goals and results that they want to achieve from the perspective of their values.
A RENEWED AND UPDATED TRAINING PROGRAM …
The trainings of INTEGRATIVE COGNITIVE PSYCHOTHERAPY INSTITUTE are updated every time as a result of the latest scientific data, researches and active participation of our trainees. The training program is constantly updated in the direction of human development and keeps up to date. Therefore, the new training is never the same as the previous training. This approach offers a wide range of training and services that support our trainees in different “holistic development” areas beyond our training.